Sunday, April 22, 2012

My Much Adored Shampoo/Conditioner

So, as promised in my blog I will also be posting about hair stuff besides dance in this blog, so here goes.
Well, first of all let me just say that I am picky about my hair and what's in my hair products. I love natural ingredients in my beauty products, but I also love top of the line brand name products which is why Tresemme's naturals luxiorious moisturizing shampoo and cream conditioner. The shampoo and conditoner smells awesome, kind of like a hair salon, but not in a fume hair spray way. I think it's the aloe vera.  The shampoo offers a lower amount of sulflates than the average shampoo and the cream conditioner is completley silicone-free keeping my hair extra healthy and strong!! It's works great for my natural curls. I shower every night and I always use the Tresemme shampoo/conditioner. I wash out the conditoner just enough so, there's no suds or huge residue left in my hair, but there's still the lovey aloe vera extract and other invaluable conditioning oils left in my hair. Then I comb my well-treated/washed hair in a low bun and when I go to sleep I comb out my super sliky smooth well-conditioned hair and when I wake up my curls are 95% frizz-free!!! This makes it great for straightening or for people who want to leave their curls au naturel, but don't want to deal with the firzz. Highly recommend!!!


col_classicStylingGroup

No comments:

Post a Comment