Saturday, April 14, 2012

New Blogger!!

Hi, my name is Jacqueline and I am 13 years old (for those of you who have read my profile already know this.) I absoloutey adore ballet, it makes up SO much of who I am. Everyone who knows me know that I have a huge passion for dance. My dream is to be a professional ballet dancer when I get older. I know that this is a dream that I share with thousands of other young dancers like me and that there's NOTHING easy about the future I aspire to, but I am extremeley dedicated to ballet. Every ballet class I forget everything and I focus on strengthening my technique. Dance is where I feel the most true version of me, and that's why I love classical dance so incredibly much. As I'm sure most of you have already noticed I am new to blogging, but I can't wait to share with you my thoughts and feelings about dance, and all other things I love, like shopping, fashion, and hair and makeup products.

No comments:

Post a Comment